What is iChurch?
iChurch is an online community that connects with the vision of this ministry but is prevented by distance from attending church in Greenville or other satellite campuses.
What does iChurch offer viewers?
iChurch offers viewers fellowship with iPastors and other online viewers in chat, private prayer with prayer pastors, spirit-filled worship, and dynamic sermons from Pastor Ron Carpenter.
Is chat safe?
Yes! Although you give more information to sign in, the only information displayed when you chat is your name (you may enter your first name only to feel more secure) and city/state. We recommend viewers not give out personal info in the chat.
Can I watch chat without being in the conversation?
Yes, we would love you to log in and check things out!
When I request a prayer pastor to pray for me, can everyone else see the conversation?
No, Prayer Chat is completely confidential and between you and the prayer pastor only.
How can I become an iChurch member of Redemption?
If you consider Redemption home church, you can now join online no matter where you live. CLICK HERE TO JOIN.
Who do I contact with questions?
What if I have technical problems viewing the service
What is required for me to connect using a computer or mobile device?
- Internet Connection Download Speed of at least 1.0 mbps.
- Verify the version of your Internet Browser meets one of these minimum requirements:
Download the latest Flash Player at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
- Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher
- Firefox 6 or higher
- Chrome 5.0 or higher
- Safari 4.0 or higher
- iOS Mobile Safari
- Android Mobile (some devices)
If I am having technical issues, what are some steps to take?
- Try refreshing you browser.
- Try lowering your Bitrate by choosing the selecting the HD button on the screen upper right.
- If you are connecting wirelessly, connect to a wired connection if possible.
- Open directly http://www.rwoc.org/#watch-live
in your browser. Close all the programs on your device, reopen your
browser and visit http://www.rwoc.org/#watch-live directly.
- Restart your device, reopen your browser and visit http://www.rwoc.org/#watch-live directly.
- For computer users, download the latest Flash Player at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/
- Go to www.speedtest.net and verify that your download speed is at least 1.0 mbps.
- Verify that you do not have a content blocking device or
software that would prevent you from connecting. Your network
administrator should be able to determine if this is the issue and how
to resolve it.
- Choose the Feedback tab on the iCHURCH player and complete the form.
- You can also email email@example.com with your contact information and we will try to assist you.